I’m back in Bloomington and while classes haven’t started; there’s so much stuff that I’ve got to do before the havoc begins:
- Register for C500 at the registrar’s office
- Register car (finally get Indiana license plates)/get Indiana driver’s license
- Get new car insurance policy
- Finally finish the bed that has been in the kitchen closet
- Buy a bookshelf and put order to the living area
- Find a dentist and get teeth cleaned
- Find a permanent doctor
- Buy textbooks
- Celebrate Elise’s b-day in Chicago
- Go to Cincy to visit an old chum 😉
- DO AWESOME RESEARCH
It will get done… eventually. Tomorrow I will take care of problems 1,2, and 4. and tonight I will do problem 5.
Oh, I also found out that I will be teaching a gen chem discussion next semester!
Good fortune is already coming my way, and 2010 isn’t even here!