My darlings….I know that fall doesn’t technically happen until September 23, but can we please just knock some sense into the calender and say Fall begins on September 1st… Today?
- Stitches on my thumb come out tomorrow morning
- Potbelly /Bloomingfoods lunches with Ben
- New programming assignment at work
- Thursday evening Zumba sessions with Shoba (a post-doc in my lab)
- Riding my bike to school (weather is finally perfect…not too hot, not too cold)
- Discovering the best/most convenient ‘clever‘ method for brewing coffee!
- Hearing/making my boss laugh from his belly
- The Spin Pin (making it possible to put my hair up using only 9 fingers!)
- DC comics releases the new No.1 issue of the Justice League comics.
Good Things to come:
- Hot Cocoa
- Crisp air
- Flushed cheeks
- Apple Cider
- Leaves changing color
- Pumpkins (and other winter squash edibles)
Here’s to a wonderful September and a fabulous Autumn season!